OUR PATIO & TAPROOM ARE OPEN.
||4 PM - 9 PM
||4 PM - 9 PM
||NOON - 9 PM
||NOON - 9 PM
||NOON - 7 PM
We have beer to-go, too – just tell us what you need (420, G13, Stash Box, IPA, Guide Beer, Blue… all of the above)
Pick from a wide selection of specialty brews on draft available to-go in Crowlers and Growlers
Call us to order: 770.876.0251
Drive up to the brewery and we’ll load up your car.
While we have always followed strict sanitation guidelines in the taproom, we will implement several additional safety recommendations from the local, state & federal governments, as well as the CDC, designed to combat the spread of COVID-19 to ensure our guests and staff are able to enjoy a beer or two and we are able to serve you in a safe environment.
Sanitization / Preventative Measures
- Performing a thorough cleaning and sanitization of the entire taproom
- Utilizing ready to use peroxide disinfectant to regularly spray all contact surfaces
- Requiring masks to be worn by all employees in the building in accordance with State regulations
- Sanitization stations throughout the taproom
- Avoiding all cash payments and ensuring pens are sanitized after every use
- Rearranging the taproom and patio for intentional social distancing through limited seating & planned traffic flow, with 6-foot markings in key areas to clearly show guests where to stand when waiting
- Managing capacity to adhere to state guidelines both on the patio and in the taproom
- Single-use disposable menus and QR codes so you can see what’s flowing on draft via your smartphone
- Single-serve cups for all beers
- Tours will remain unavailable
- Closely monitoring the health and well-being of our staff
We are continuously monitoring the situation and applying additional measures as needed, as health and safety are our top considerations in this unprecedented situation. We’re grateful for the support we’ve received with our to-go business and can’t wait to enjoy some tasty beers together soon!
Know a restaurant industry worker who might need some help during this time? Our friends at Giving Kitchen are there for them – just have them visit https://thegivingkitchen.org/ and they’ll see a bunch of resources available right now. You can also make a donation there, too.
*Tours are temporarily on hold*
Tours are not required as part of your visit to the Taproom, but are a great way to get a behind the scenes look at how a craft brewery gets lip-smackin’ beers to your fridge. Tickets are available for purchase online and in-person at the brewery and include 15oz of samples.
We’re kicking off the year with a special High Gravity tour option. Check it:
Description: Our regular tour and tasting not quite satisfying your thirst? We’re blowing our doors wide open for a unique and intimate tour experience. One of our expert Guides will lead you all throughout the brewery, going into far more depth and detail! This tour will include a trip up to our 400bbl brew house,hop cooler, packaging corridor, conditioning warehouse, and our barrel aging facility, The Woodlands. Hop along with our knowledgeable tour guides and enjoy the ride of this 1.5 hour long walking tour to discover what SweetWater is really about.
Included are 4 samplings of different brews along the way and you’ll take home a 32oz Crowler, of your choice, to go.
Please note, close-toed shoes are REQUIRED and participants will be standing, walking, and taking steep stairs for the entire duration of the tour.
Closed-toed shoes are required to go on brewery tours.
|Wednesday, Thursday, Friday
||4 - 8 PM
||Noon - 8 PM
||1 PM, 3 PM, 5 PM, 7 PM
We’re your huckleberry for everything from corporate lunches to happy hours to weddings. SweetWater offers three event spaces, The Taproom, The Reel Room and The Woodlands – great for a wide range of events, large and small.