Saturday, February 16th
2:00pm – 10:00pm at the brewery
FULL DAY OF MUSIC
Trombone Shorty & Orleans Avenue
Super collab set with Anders Osborne and Samantha Fish
General Admission: $34
$40 at the door
Enjoy all the music, buy the brews and food you want, and hang out all damn day
-Doors open at 2 pm
2:30 PM – 3:30 PM: Grassland set
4:00 PM – 5:00 PM: Samantha Fish set
5:45 PM – 6:45 PM: Anders Osborne set
6:45 PM – 7:45 PM: Anders + Samantha set
8:30 PM – 10:00 PM: Trombone Shorty set
-Tickets will be available at the door (unless we sell out!)
-VIP tickets receive 4 beers included. General Admission is for the show – buy beers as you go
-Tomorrow’s 21+ ONLY. You have to show your valid ID and be 21+ to enter and to buy beer
-We love dogs, but this event is too big for ‘em. No pets allowed.
Children, and guests under 21
Mace/pepper spray, etc
SweetWater Brewery: 195 Ottley Drive NE, Atlanta
-DO NOT DRIVE YOUR CAR HERE. This year’s event is bigger than ever, and we have zero parking. Seriously, there’s no parking. Don’t try it.
-But we do have FREE Shuttles from the Lindbergh MARTA station every half hour starting at 4pm; meet outside SIP café. Last shuttle will leave the brewery at 10:45 pm.
-Or, take Uber or Lyft. Or summon your magic carpet
-Don’t forget your ID. No ID, no entry.
-If you bought a general admission ticket, go to the entrance marked “GATE 2”
Part of our VIP/Fully Legal crew? Head to GATE 1.
Have your tickets handy. You can show the QR code on your phone or print, either way works for us
-Check out the map below for beer locations, bathrooms, VIP viewing area, etc.
-Food: There will be 8 food trucks here selling food. Check out https://sweetwaterbrew.com/cheers-to-22-years/ to see the lineup and menus.
-We’ll toast our 22 years of liver punishment at 4 pm
-Last call is 9:45pm
We’ll have 3 shuttles continuously running from the Linbergh Marta Station (SIPP Coffee Shop) to the brewery and back to Marta.
Shuttles will start at 4pm, and the final shuttle will leave SweetWater Brewery at 10:45pm.
- Furry Friends
- Children, and guests under 21
- Mace/pepper spray, etc
Woodlands Draft List
Easy Lover from El Dorado $6 -16oz /// $3 -8oz
Brett Brown with Cranberry, Cherry, Raspberry $6 -16oz /// $3 -8oz
Strawberry Wild Ale $6 -16oz /// $3 -8oz
Coco Hills $4 -8oz
22nd Anny Ale $4 -8oz
Lemon Berliner Weisse $6 -16oz /// $3 -8oz
Mango-lime gose 4.5% ABV $6 -16oz /// $3 -8oz
Bourbon BA Raspberry Imperial Stout 13.4% ABV $4 – 8oz
Experience grub from our new head(y) chef Nick Anderson!
- $7: Smoked pork shoulder sandwich with Korean mayo, slaw, and cilantro
- $8: Chopped brisket sandwich with pepper mustard and pickles
- $2: Voodo chips
- $1: Bottled water, coke, sprite
- Chicken fresca tacos: honey lime-brined chicken, pico de gallo, salsa roja, cheese, and cilantro
- Pastor de asada tacos: pork al pastor, pineapple, grilled onion, cheese, cilantro
- Carne Asada tacos: citrus-splashed skirt steak, guacamole, grilled onion, cheese, cilantro
- Pulled Pork BBQ: vinegar-basted pulled pork, honey-lime garden slaw, bbq sauce
- Veggie taco: grilled bell pepper and onion, guacamole, pico de gallo, cheese, cilantro
- Cheese quesadilla
- Veggie quesadilla
- Pastor quesadilla: cheese, pork al pastor, pineapple, grilled onion
- Chicken quesadilla: cheese, honey-lime brined chicken, grilled onion
- Steak quesadilla: cheese, citrus-splashed steak, grilled onion
- BBQ quesadilla: cheese, pulled pork bbq, sweet bbq sauce
Sides + other goods
- Texicana fries: lime fries loaded with guacamole, pico de gallo, grilled onion, queso fresco, fresh jalapeno, cilantro, salsa roja (choice of veggie, chicken, steak, bbq, or pastor)
- Lime fries
- Chips & salsa
- Drinks: bottled water, soft drinks, Mexican Coke, Mexican Fanta
- Plain waffle
- Waffle with ice cream and toppings of your choice
- Waffle with cookie dough and toppings of your choice
- Waffle with ice cream AND cookie dough, plus the toppings of your choice
- Waffle with one scoop of ice cream and two scoops of cookie dough, plus the toppings of your choice
- Chicken and waffles topped with homemade sriracha aioli and cream cheese glaze
- Fries, yo
Rajun Kajun Food Truck
- Fried Boudin balls – ground pork and pork livers, scallions and cilantro crema
- Andouille sausage and chicken gumbo – jasmine rice, okra
- Dirty rice – chicken livers, sweet peppers, scallions
- Shrimp etouffee – tomatoes, jasmine rice, cilantro
- Fried shrimp po-boy – lettuce, tomatoes, ginger vinaigrette,
- Rice bowl – bulgulgi beef, house kimchi, carrots, lettuce, herbs
- Crispy ½ dozen chicken wings – sambal honey, basil and mint yogurt
The Real Mexican Vittles
- 1 Taco of Any Kind: chicken, pastor, or asada
- 3 Tacos (all the same): chicken or pastor
- Trifecta: one chicken taco, one pastor taco, and one asada taco
- Sirloin tacos: 3 asada tacos
- Pork Tamales: delicious pork tamales in red sauce
- Mysterious Delight
- Vegan Delight: corn tostada with sauteed onions and cilantro, topped with fresh purple onions, lime, and homemade salsa
- New Zealand Style Ground Beef and Cheese Pie: Ground Beef, New Zealand Sharp Cheddar, Garlic, Onion, Chili, Tomato paste, Black Pepper.
- Thai Green Chicken Curry: Boneless Chicken Thighs, Thai Green Curry Paste, Bok Choy, Lemongrass, Lime Zest.
- Chicken Tikka Masala: Boneless Chicken Thighs, Red Potatoes, Green String Beans, Garam Masala, Red Chili,Lemon Zest.
- Veggie Chili Pie (VGN): Mexican Beans, Crushed tomatoes, Pickled Jalapenos, Vegetable Protein.
- Lemon Lentil & Leek Pie (V): Red Lentils, Leek, Butter, Lemon, Black Pepper.
- Chili Beef & Cheese Pie: Ground Beef, New Zealand Sharp Cheddar, Mexican Beans, Red Chili.
- Creamy Mash Potatoes
Spicy Thai Lime Salad
Riced Cauliflower Tomato Chutney
Fresh Pico de Gallo